As I’m sure you’ve heard before, summer abs are made in winter! Over the years, I’ve learned through trial and error what works for getting my abs in tip top shape. Of course, eating right and being consistent is key, but working out is an extra step to ensure you’re getting the best results. The most important thing to note: BE PATIENT. Your dream body doesn’t happen overnight, but it will happen!
If you’re just getting into the fitness life and don’t know where to start, or are simply looking to switch up your ab routine, check out mine below. The best part is, every single workout in this routine can be done in the comfort of your own home (weights are optional!) I do these four times a week and the entire routine takes around 20 minutes.
Remember — all bodies are beautiful and everyone should embrace the incredible one they have. 💖✨
20 Leg Lifts x 3
- Lie on your back and place your hands, palms down, on the floor beside you. Then raise your legs off the ground and back down.
30 Russian Twists x 3
- Sit on the floor with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground, then lean back so your torso is at a 45-degree angle to floor. Place your arms straight out in front of your chest, then slowly rotate to the right as far as you can. Reverse all the way to the left as far as you can.
1 min. Planks x 3
- Start by getting into a press up position. Bend your elbows and rest your weight onto your forearms. Suck in your belly as tight as you can and hold this position for 1 minute.
30 Bicycles x 3
- Lie on your back and straighten your right leg at a 45-degree angle. Rotate your upper body to the left, bringing the right elbow toward the left knee. Switch sides and alternate in a pedaling motion.
20 Knee to Elbow Crunches x 3
- Lie on the floor, crossing your right leg across your bent left knee. Clasp your hands behind your head and rotate your torso to bring your left elbow to your right knee. Repeat 20 times before switching sides.
If you want to see a YouTube vid of these workouts in action, let me know in the comments! What are some of your favorite ab workouts? Drop em’ below as well. xx ❤️
Stay in contact with me: