I adore this primer because it’s SPF 30 (you guys know how much I value skin protection!) and it has a bronzy tint which helps blur my pores like a charm. It doesn’t sit heavy on my face and the best part is that it’s made with soy protein to even out skin texture.
- Smoothes fine lines
- Brightens and primes for flawless skin
- Preps skin perfectly for makeup
Because Make Up For Ever is one of my favorite makeup brands, I was super excited when they released this group of skin equalizers! This primer has a yellow tint to it which allows for a seamless finish. It helps my makeup last all day long and keeps my skin glowing.
- Triples the power of foundation
- Optimized makeup results
- Improved, longer makeup wear
If you love a gorgeous matte finish, this primer is for YOU. It makes my pores completely disappear and blocks my skin from becoming too oily throughout the day. This primer is perfect for those days when your skin is being problematic and you don’t want those annoying areas showing through your makeup.
- Supports oil control
- Minimizes the look of pores
- Mattifies shiny zones
This color correcting primer is SPF 35 and helps correct the tone of your skin. These YSL primers come in three colors; rose, apricot and lavender. I go with the lavender because it gives a natural looking radiance and neutralizes the yellow undertone of my skin.
- Targets color and skin imperfections
- Corrects irregularities and improves skin texture
- Provides an instant flush of light
Last, but certainly not least, this Smashbox primer water has been my fave for as long as I can remember! It refreshes your makeup with a few simple spritz’s and leaves your face looking brighter and more alive than ever!
- Free of silicone, alcohol and oil
- Packed with revitalizing electrolytes that reawaken skin and restore moisture
- Absorbs into skin for lasting hydration
Have a favorite makeup primer you’d recommend? Tell me in the comments below! xx ❤️
Stay in contact with me!